|
|||||||||||||||||||
|
Saturday, 20 June 2009
New aircon soon but Genting trip missed Last week was a hectic week. Had several meetings as well as guest coming from the states. Super super busy but time flies... it's weekend before I even know it. Went gym earlier and met up Samual at Bugis, went to the new Iluma shopping mall for a walk as I have not step into it ever since it's opened. Wanted to get some tees but none of them really caught my fancy. Headed down to Gain City showroom at AMK Ave 3 to see air con as the one in my room is freaking noisy. End up, I got this Toshiba system 1 recommended by this sales person and paid $1,400 for it (After adding this bracklet, that power point, extended warranty for 5 years blah blah blah). Took the interest-free installment 24 months plan which works out to around $60 per month. They will be coming to install on the 6th July Monday afternoon. Speaking of which, I'm suppose to go to Genting with the gang on that weekend but unfortunately, there's a convention going on at the same time and I have to be around. Elf will most prob take over me to go instead. Do enjoy yourself guys... [7:50 pm] |
||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||