|
|||||||||||||||||||
|
Monday, 15 June 2009
Lucky Mum Last week, mum was telling me that she was walking along the neighbourhood when she sense something dropped, she looked around but can't see much only to realize one of her earrings was missing when she got home... The set of diamond earrings with the bracelet she has been wearing was an anniversary gift from my dad so obviously, she was anxious about it. Immediately, she retracted her steps back and was looking around that area so carefully but unfortunately, to no avail. The next day, she told me about it and I could sense that she was sad and there's really nothing I can do to relieve her sadness. Fast track to today, mum walked in and told me that she was walking along the same area again and was looking around half-heartedly knowing that the chance of finding it is even smaller since it's been a week. Walk and walk.. suddenly, she saw something familiar on the floor and it IS her earring... I can imagine how happy she must have felt at that very second. What more can I say except that she's really really lucky. "I'm not going to wear it anymore." She said and left my room. =) [11:16 pm] |
||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||