Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Wednesday, 17 June 2009

    Bad day start but luckily, great day end

    For the first time ever, I argued with a client today!

    We confirmed the meeting at 12noon today and I reached at 11:50am. Called his cell phone, no one picked up. Text him a message telling him I have reached and my exact location, no reply as well. Called him again at 12:15pm but still no answer. By then, I'm getting frustrated but I decide to wait for a little more longer (I have to be professional in my work) before I finally left at 12:30pm. Wasted $2.80 on the car park charge.

    Make my way to the airport to fetch my guest and I was early since the previous meeting didn't happen. Had my lunch at Macdonalds where the first SMS came in asking if I can meet now. I replied that I have left and heading for my next appointment. He replied if we can meet at 4pm instead and I told him that this week is out and if we can meet next Monday instead.

    After 20 minutes, he said he's leaving on Saturday so I told him that I will squeeze a slot for him at 2pm on Friday. Suggested to meet in town but he wanted me to go over to a place of his convenience. I told him that I'm fine but I will need to leave by 3pm for another appointment and will confirm with him on Friday.

    This message came... "Hi, I've got a lot of meetings 2. We've got several companies like urs that we're talking 2. If you're not interested, just say so. We had a 4pm meeting and that's the only time I have for you now."

    WTF!!! I super DU LAN after reading this message but I have to handle it tactfully so I retorted...

    "XXX, we made the appointment for today and you didn't turn up without even a message or apology. That aside, I even try to squeeze in a slot for you on fri since you mention you are flying on sat and now you are telling me that I seems to be not interested? Come on, my meetings are tight back to back for this week. Let's cancel the meeting since our impression to you is so negative."

    He came back with a lame apology like "I'm sorry if I was late earlier I do apologize..." blah blah blah.

    I nearly replied "In case you didn't realize, you wasn't late, you didn't even show up and even if you did, it should be.. "I'm sorry THAT I was late" and not IF." but of course, I didn't.

    I can't be bothered with such people who can't protrait any professionalism in the way they carry themselves. He can be the decision maker or even the CEO of the company for all I care but well, I suggest to cancel the meeting because I know that even if we meet, it's not going to be fruitful so why waste each others time.

    I reported this whole incident to my CEO nevertheless.

    On a happier note, I met up with a very very very important guy after that. The CEO of one of our most valuable company. The one who signs on the dotted line. Friendly, young and nice guy he is. We clicked well and meeting was great in office before we headed to Long Beach for nice seafood dinner.

    Oh, some potential investors are visiting us and I have to be in office by 9:45 tomorrow. It's going to be a fun day tomorrow though. I'm bringing my VIP to shop at Orchard follow by Singapore Flyer and then Sentosa... I should try being a part-time escort. =X

    [10:01 pm]