Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Sunday, 10 May 2009

    Dinner @ Bugis

    Went dinner at Bugis with Cindy and the group. Total of 21 of us eating at the Laksa steamboat. It's been a long time since I see everyone coming together for dinner. Dinner was fun with all the usual craps and bitchings.

    Everyone says I slim down too much, so much so that I become too skinny. Hahaha, give me 2 months, I will make sure I gain the mass I need yeah?

    Went down to club after we finished dinner around 12 plus. Yeah, we started the dinner at 10:30pm. As usual, super pack as it was a public holiday. Dance here and there, happy to see Cindy enjoying herself. Headed home around 4am and concuss till 2pm today.

    It's mother's day today and ironically, mum decided to cook at home as dining out will be super exp. Nice dinner we had. =)

    Weekends are always short, it's a new week tomorrow.
    Time to work hard again..

    [9:43 pm]