Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Tuesday, 14 April 2009

    Fulfilling weekend

    Wanted to blade on Sat but as usual, it decides to rain. Met up Imran and the band members in the evening while they were finishing their steamboat buffet at Bugis. Super fun bunch of guys and gal. We went over to Fort Canning Park and had fun listening to them practicing their repertoire.

    Headed to club after that and it was so damn packed. Dance for an hour before we join Baby, Wendy and Ah Nan at a corner... and that's when I saw Dean, someone whom I haven met for like 6 years? I almost couldn't recognise him initially till Imran tell me his name. Went home around 3ish and almost couldn't wake up in time for facial. Proceed to gym after facial before heading back home to rest and prepare another new week of work.

    Suppose to meet up Jarell and Albin for dinner and KTV after work earlier but I'm just too tired to join them after I clear all my stuffs.

    Oh yeah, I have to renew my road tax within the next 10 days. Guess I'll do it at the AXS machine after gym tomorrow...

    [12:55 am]