Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Friday, 10 April 2009

    Congratulations to Alvin

    Had a great time over at Alvin's pub last evening. It's been ages since I step into Boat Quay and it was good to see faces whom I have not met for quite awhile. The Karaoke system have to be off at 11pm and dance tracks were next. I took the opportunity to pass my mp3 player to wei wei and finally, I get to hear my favourite tracks in a pub. The only other place I'll get to hear it is at Cafe Del Mar though.

    The flowers that we sent was nice. Snapped a shot but the lousy resolution doesn't do any justice to it. We reached the place at 8ish and left around 3. Tired but it was indeed a nice gathering.

    I guess there's going to be our new chill-out place in the future.
    All the best to Audition!!

    [4:30 pm]