|
|||||||||||||||||||
|
Monday, 30 March 2009
Another weekend over Went clubbing with Gary on Friday, the last time I club was like 5 months ago... The newly renovated premise was packed, it's quite nice and the dance floor is bigger. Luckily we had a table just next to the DJ console. Dance abit but the music was boring initially so ended up sitting down playing mobile game on my cellphone. Music starts to get better after 2. It was great to see so many friends again. Catch up here and there and headed home while the rest proceed for supper around 3ish. Taught Kenneth and Calvin blading at ECP on sat noon. Both were making good process especially Kenneth who later text me that his legs were swollen due to him gripping his toes tightly for the first hour. Big mistake!! Was having running nose since Sat morning and I thought it will get better after the blading session since I'll get to perspire... but well, it decided to get worse. Pop the flu pill after I reached home and concuss for the next 12 hours. Woke up, eat my brunch only to fall back to sleep again. Finally got up at 6pm for dinner so it's practically wake up, eat, sleep, wake up and eat again. At least I feel so much better now. =) Another weekend gone, gonna work on next Sat though. This coming week is going to be another busy week for me. [12:05 am] |
||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||