Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Monday, 30 March 2009

    Finally...

    My best secondary school mate, whom I knew since I was 14 got ROM.

    17 years later, she finally settled down with the hubby (after surviving through all her past relationships). Though we have been busy with our own lives, we still make it a point to meet up during birthdays to catch up.

    I do missed the times when we were still in secondary days. Thinking back, it's amazing how this girl whom loathes me initially went on to become my best friend and both of us still keeping contact after all these years. I still remember back in those days, the girls will always discussed about who getting married first and at what age blah blah blah.

    Time flies and we have all grown up.

    Mom has been pestering me to find a gf. I know that's her only wish given that me and my brothers have grown up, it's indeed high time for me to get attached. My brother who has been seeing this girl for several years decided to end his relationship due to some reasons which I don't know. I guess that somehow broke mom's heart as she was hoping to have a grandson soon.

    On a lighter note, I'm gonna meet this secondary school mate of mine this coming Monday to celebrate her birthday. I'm so looking forward to it...

    [9:49 pm]