Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Thursday, 12 March 2009

    I'm not ready afterall

    How nice will it be if we humans can control our emotions just like how we control the TV or the aircon settings via a remote control.

    Once again, I did something bad, a decision which ends up hurting an innocent party. It seems that I have been causing hurt to a lot of people though they are all unintentionally. I don't feel good at all and I hate myself for it.

    I shall not try it again, not in the near future in case of history repeating itself. I dunno how long I will take but that's not important anymore...

    I no longer hate myself though, not anymore... =)

    [12:54 pm]