Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Tuesday, 3 March 2009

    Back in SG

    Just got back from Bangkok last late night. Basically, the entire trip consists of shopping, eating and massage. Oh yeah, we also went to see the Ah Go Go show and Joan almost got freak out... =p

    Took quite a few pics but haven got the time to upload them to Facebook. Bought 8 singlets, 5 tees, 3 jackets, 2 jeans, 1 berms and 1 cap. I also managed to get the aroma oil and a new burner as well as some treats for Mango.

    Btw, our dear merlion news travelled all the way to Bangkok. Apparently, we got to hear of this news from the locals.

    Met up with Imran and went clubbing on our last night. The club was so packed (even on a Sunday) that I have to squeeze through the club from one end to the other to make it to the second floor. Stayed for about an hour before we head back to the hotel.

    I slept for an average of 5-6 hours daily through out the trip. My dark eye rings are getting so dark and I literally look like shit on the last day. Complexion getting worse (ok, I admit I'm vain), need to force myself to sleep more since I'm back. I need my beauty sleep in order to stay beautiful! Hahaha...

    [5:34 pm]