|
|||||||||||||||||||
|
Monday, 16 February 2009
When happy valentine is not that happy Read a few blogs and almost everyone is writing about Valentine, either the good or the bad about it. It seems that the singles and immatured are really eating sour grapes. Wishing Happy Valentine to themselves, asking those who are happily attached to fuck off or bitch about them spending so much for a stupid meal etc. Guess what.. most of them are either in their late teens or early twenties. I'm indeed greatly amused by their "I-hope-everyone-won't-have-a-happy-valentine-just-because-I-am-single attitude. It simply uglify themselves even more. With such attitude, I see no reason why anyone will want to get attached with them in the first place. Worse if you do not fall under the category of "good-looking". (Ok, I admit I'm being superficial here.. Hahaha!) Heard this really nice song on radio on Valentine's evening which I love a lot back in those days. I wonder how many single souls actually emo-ed when this song is played... [2:07 pm] |
||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||