Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Thursday, 19 February 2009

    I don't know what happened...

    I have been feeling so lethargic lately. It seems like nothing can excite me anymore. Spend the whole week doing the same thing over and over again. Wake up, work, gym, home, sleep only to wake up again.

    I dunno why I'm feeling this way, lying down on bed last night, I felt helpless about everything. So much so that I start to question myself. I always tell everyone that you choose to live the way you want everyday. Happy or sad, it's really up to the individual to choose how they are going to live each day. Deep within, I understand this more than anyone else. However, it suddenly seems so hard to cross over that little thin line. I even linger on the thought of seeing a doctor to get some medication to "numb" my emotions.

    I'm not sure if it's due to my work, my finance or relationship. Maybe everything plays a part to it. I need to get out of this whole thing and I know that I have to depend on no one but myself to do that.

    Sitting alone in office as I'm typing this, I suddenly have the urge to cry but something hold the tears back. I don't like what I'm feeling now and I don't know what I should do...

    [12:44 pm]