|
|||||||||||||||||||
|
Friday, 23 January 2009
This entry is dedicated to Jaron! Glad to know that the worst is over and gone. It's normal to feel distracted at certain point of time. Recall how I left my key hanging at the locker during gym? How I can't find my USB thumb drive for one whole day when I subconsciously left it in the tool box etc etc? So see, you are not the only one. I have been through it too. It's just a passing phrase and will be over even before you realize it. Yup, it's high time to enjoy a break after working hard for the past 2 years. First EU then BKK. It's gonna be our first air trip after so many years and I'm so looking forward to it. Remembered we talked about looking back at this point of time when we are 40 years old? So what's important now is not to look back into the past but enjoy each day as though tomorrow is the last. Of course, the things we enjoy doing changes as we age, who knows... we may be jolly well be playing chess when you are 60 years old and I'm 61? Hahaha! Btw, who's the 有同性 没人性 guy you are refering to ar? [1:48 pm] |
||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||