Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Wednesday, 21 January 2009

    Recovery in progress...

    I'm feeling much better today...
    Throat is still a little sore though which I guess is due to the heaty BBQ food..

    BBQ at downtown east chalet last evening was good, nice food thanks to Joan, Joan's mom and their maid. One of the very rare BBQ session where all you need is to sit down and food are served to your table periodically. The prawns were so fresh, I love prawns alot but unfortunately, my appetite wasn't that good.

    Left early as I was feeling tired while the rest stayed on for Mahjong.
    Thanks SJ for the liang teh though it didn't taste as soothing as I hope. Haha!

    4 more days to Lunar New Year's eve. I can't wait for Friday to come.
    Jaron is flying to Italy, Switzerland and France this Saturday.
    Have fun and take more photos (of course not yourself but the scenary) to show us yeah? =P

    Once in a lifetime by Gregorian...
    One of my all time favourite track since secondary days. =)

    [12:14 pm]