Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Thursday, 29 January 2009

    The new lunar calendar has started

    Prediction for those born in the year of the horse: My luck for this year is supposedly much better than the last. Should I believe it or not? As a christian, the answer is obvious... but prediction of me having a lousy year in 2008 was so damn true. Hmmm, are all these meant to be obstacles to shake my faith? Probably yes...

    Shunjie told me that he did a check on my birth date and people who are born on the 14th of September tends to suffer from bottled up tensions. To a certain extent, I guess there are some truth in it.

    I always believe in living each day happily but I guess deep within, there are bound to have concerns and worries. Worry about work, concern about not living up to parents' expectations, stress over money, the list goes on...

    It's understandable that my parents are worried for me. To quit a company that is going listing to a new start-up. From having the ability to pay for all monthly household expenses such as Internet, Cable TV, season parking and giving parents regular allowances to having my brothers paying for all these bills currently. To think that I even have to borrow money from mom once in awhile. How not to worry about me right?

    The only way to stop them from worrying is to ensure my company gets on track in the shortest time possible. Sales was increasing steadily for the whole of last year and I was so confident that we will make it.

    Alas, the recession has to come of all times. Being in the entertainment industry, of course we feel the strong impact. I seriously have no clue when the day will arrive where my parents no longer have to worry about me.

    In any case you guys are wondering, I didn't mean to write all the above as a complain entry. Since, this is a personal blog, I thought I can leverage this as a platform to release any tension that has been subconsciously building up in me. Hopefully it works.

    Nevertheless, I have not lose faith in my company. I believe one day, I will make it. That's the day I gonna repay back those who have been helping me. You guys know who you are. That's also the time where my parents can stop worrying about me and I will provide them with a good life.

    Everything will fall nicely in place soon. It will... =)

    [11:41 pm]