|
|||||||||||||||||||
|
Thursday, 1 January 2009
A brand new year Happy New Year everyone... It's the first day of 2009! Brand new year.. As usual, friends will ask, what's my resolution for 09. Well, the only thing that I really hope for is for my company to increase it's monthly revenue by another 40% so that I can reinstate my full pay real soon. Oh, I also hope for the petrol price to drop further.... Just got back from the gathering with the usual gang at ECP. It's been ages since we had a picnic together. As always, we bought too much food and can't finish it. The session was filled with craps, jokes and laughter and we decided to call it a night around 1ish when everyone's getting sleepy and tired. Signs of aging... Anyway, the mahjong kakis headed back to Punggol for MJ while the rest including myself headed home. May the brand new year fill with happiness for all. ^ ^ Oh yeah Jaron, welcome to club 30 but don't fret, you'll get used to it real soon... LOL!! [1:53 am] |
||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||