Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Friday, 19 December 2008

    Sporty sporty...

    Had my hair cut this morning. My usual stylist cum friend went back to Malaysia and won't be back too soon so I headed down to the salon near my place. I told the stylist I want a different look, something more sporty.

    Quite happy with the result, it's been ages since I had slopes at the sides and back of my head. Nevertheless, it didn't make me look too nerdy (not at least to me).

    It's a Friday but I have to work tomorrow though not forgetting that I have to wake up at 8 sharp. Shucks!!

    [12:47 pm]