|
|||||||||||||||||||
|
Tuesday, 9 December 2008
A lazy Tuesday Long weekends are forever short. Went for a japanese buffet at Hotel Miramar on Sunday with Joan, Dina, Jaron, Ben and Dontris. Dinner was fun with all the usual craps and laughters. Headed to plus after that and end up reaching home at 2ish. Saw Ah Jiu and his partner while I was working out at TPY Safra yesterday. Was sitting down sipping my water when he pat me on my shoulder. Kinda surprised to see a familiar face besides uncles and aunties. On a random note, I'm using my last pair of contact lenses. Need to head down to AMK central to get new lenses for the next 12 months soon. I ask mum for measuring tape this morning before I put on my top to measure my waist. 28 inches. My ideal waistline. Haha! =) Gym membership is ending this month too. Will most probably renew it on a monthly basis. If only I can afford the fees at Fitness First at AMK hub. Its so convenient for me. [12:20 pm] |
||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||