Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Monday, 15 December 2008

    It's a Monday & I got no mood to work

    I'm so in holiday mood.

    Reached office around 11ish earlier but don't feel like working. End up, I went to ECP with Jaron to send my blade for repair. They don't have the stock for the original buckle so I have to wait till Friday before I can collect it.

    Weekend was quite fulfilling.

    Thursday - Swimming
    Friday - Swimming & Clubbing
    Saturday - Blading x 2 sessions
    Sunday - Gym, Swimming

    Oh yeah, I need to eat more red meat.. I need more proteins. (I mean proteins from red meat and not anything else, don't think too much).

    My weight dropped again by 2 kgs to 58. I have been eating alot le but maybe not enough meat to build up mass. I just want to gain mass to 65kg. That will be my ideal weight. Did I mention I can actually pull down my Levis jeans of size 30 easily now?

    Oh yeah, I need a private pool to learn free style. Jaron is going to teach me.
    I hope I can master it easily...

    [2:29 pm]