Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Saturday, 20 December 2008

    I hate this feeling

    I hate the feeling of troubled by monetary issues. I know it should be the last thing to bother me but realistically, it did affect me in one way or another.

    Friends buying christmas gifts for me and I don't have the capability to return any. I guess I have never been in such a sorry plight in the past 30 years of my life. Perhaps I really did a very wrong move of throwing my entire savings and get my car without any loan.

    I always believe in working for passion and not money coz I believe money will come automatically if you have the passion and correct working attitude. Somehow, when the cold hard cruel truth sets in, when you need to pay for this and that, you'll start to realize money really does wonders.

    Friends have been telling me that they are always hearing me saying I'm broke. Given a choice, will I choose to say it? However, did I not always make it an effort to share birthday presents no matter how tight I am? I don't blame them for making this statement though.

    I guess I'm just angry with myself. There are always ups and downs in everyone's life. I'm amazed that I actually survived with 1/3 pay of what I used to get home for the past 1 year. Some may find me stupid. Yes or no, I know it better than anyone else. There's always a risk in everything. I choose to bet on the potential of my company. If I succeed, I won't forget those who I'm in debt with. If I don't, I won't be afraid to start all over again.

    Thanks to those who have helped me in one way or another.
    You guys know who you are...

    [11:53 pm]