Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Wednesday, 24 December 2008

    Delerium ft Sarah McLachlan - Silence

    A very beautiful remix of Silence by Niels Van Gogh & Thomas Gold.
    In fact, I prefer this mix much more than Tiësto's version.
    Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do.

    Try listening to the entire track and notice how the hype is pumped up gradually.
    Now, this is what I call progressive...

    Give me release
    Witness me
    I am outside
    Give me peace

    Heaven holds a sense of wonder
    and I wanted to believe that I'd get caught up
    when the rage in me subsides

    In this white wave I am sinking in this silence
    In this white wave in this silence I believe
    I have seen you in this white wave you are silent
    you are breathing in this white wave I am free

    Passion chokes the flower
    until she cries no more
    Possesing all the beauty
    hungry still for more


    [12:58 pm]