|
|||||||||||||||||||
|
Monday, 29 December 2008
Another rainy day I used to be a very deep sleeper but for some reason, I have been waking up by small little noise recently. Despite sleeping at around 2ish, I was actually waken up at 6:30 this morning by some neighbour who was praying and at the same time hitting the wooden fish (Go wiki if you don't know what's a wooden fish). I don't mean to be rude but don't you think it's kinda inconsiderate to start making noise at 6 plus where most people are sleeping and the entire environment is so quiet that I can hear nothing but the constant knocking of the fish? At 7 plus, I was once again awaken by the stupid wind chimes from my kitchen. The last straw came when my dad decides to have breakfast in the kitchen and starts talking so loudy to my mum. Thought of going for a swim after breakfast but well, another rainy day... Have been snapping with my new camera phone though the quality sucks big time. I shall post a few random pics here and there... The lonely path ahead... NY Cheesecake at coffee club Random shot of some fountain Left to Right: Projected time on wall, my notebook & my digital clock [9:59 am] |
||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||