|
|||||||||||||||||||
|
Saturday, 1 November 2008
Down with flu again Went to Sim Ming to check my speaker because there was this vibriation sound. Took the entire door panel out only to realize the vibration was caused by this window power-up device which I installed. It was secured with double side tape but apparently, the tape didn't stick anymore. Anyway, the size of crunch amplifer below my passenger seat is really huge and bulky. The worst thing is that it is only a 2 channel amp which means it is only sufficient to amplify the sound signals to my 2 front speakers. There is this promotion of this 4 channel Sound Stream amplifer that's going for $380. I'm so tempted to overspend. On the other hand, I rather save the money to install a piggyback on my car. It's actually this computer system which overwrites my car's original ECU and optimize it's performance as well as fuel comsumption. The result? You get better pick-up and while consuming lesser fuel. It's confirmed to be true after I have done some research and gathering feedback from other users. Google for Unichip Q if you are interested to find out more. Unfortunately, it costs $850 for the unichip Q plus tuning. (Btw, tuning is very critical and important so please do not go to any tom dick or harry workshop who promise you how good their tuning skills are, always do tons of research on car forums before deciding on any workshop). It's a beautiful Saturday and I'm down with flu again. I can't even tell whether is it due to my sensitive nose or is it real flu anymore. Ah Ben celebrating his birthday tonight. I pray hard that I will get better later. [2:11 pm] |
||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||