|
|||||||||||||||||||
|
Thursday, 20 November 2008
It snows today Day 9/11 Today was relaxing. Our lunch meeting was cancelled so we stayed in the hotel till about 1 before we went to a nearby restaurant for brunch. We were sitting down by the window and I was eating when my boss suddenly says.. "It's snowing!" I looked out and yes, IT IS SNOWING! It was my first time seeing snow from the sky and it was really beautiful. My boss immediately called his wife and I guess at that point of time, he was hoping that his wife was sitting in front of him instead of me. Haha! Watching the snow flake falling from the sky, it is indeed a romantic sight and I took out my phone trying to capture it but alas, the snow flake can't be seen at all from the phone. It didn't lasts too long though.. On and off, snow for like 3 minutes then stop, 10 minutes later, it snows again for like 10 minutes then stop again. Got back to the hotel and had a short rest before my dinner meeting at 6pm. It lasts till about 9ish before I'm back to my hotel and did a short cam via MSN to my mum who missed me badly. One more working day tomorrow, 3 more meetings and I'll be flying right back. Jaron, wait for me yeah? Your brother is coming right back to you real soon... [10:27 pm] |
||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||