|
|||||||||||||||||||
|
Sunday, 16 November 2008
Long day Day 4/11 - Woke up at 7:30am to shower and wash up - Finished preparing at 8 when my boss told me that we will start work later today. - End up, I went to eat breakfast myself and stayed in hotel till 11am. - Pork Cutlet with curry for lunch today. Not too bad and as usual, I took a pic of it. ![]() - Headed back to hotel at 5 plus, did some work and left hotel to another networking session. - Took a cab which took 1 hour 40 minutes due to the horrible traffic jam and end up paying 37,500 won (about $40++) for it. - Finished the networking and reached back hotel at 12 plus. - Continue to work till now. 1:37am before I finally finished everything for the day. - Shall end here coz I'm too tired to type further. - Off to lala land... [1:32 am] |
||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||