Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Friday, 21 November 2008

    Mission accomplished

    Day 10/11

    I have finally completed this entire business trip. Had tons of meetings after meetings in these past 10 days and I'm totally drained out.

    Nevertheless, it has been a fruitful trip and I'm glad everything has been smooth without much hiccups. There's still alot of follow-ups to be done when I'm back to office but right now, I seriously need a good rest to rejuvenate myself.

    3 hours plus more to Jaron's birthday. Happy Birthday to you! (if you are reading this)

    I'm just too tired to type. My brain is subconsciously shutting down knowing that all meetings have been completed. I shall have a good rest tonight.

    See you guys real soon...

    [8:16 pm]