Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Tuesday, 11 November 2008

    Heading to Korea again

    I'm leaving to the airport in around one and a half hour's time. It's going to be a 11 day work trip to Korea again. Had been so busy preparing for this trip. I hope nothing really goes wrong.

    Anyway, I hurt my spine in gym recently and Chuan Wei actually offered to drive me to this chinese sinseh located at Geylang earlier. Had 4 needles poked onto my back with some electric current running through as well as a heat machine. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I will be able to endure the 6 hours flight without much discomfort.

    Just finished packing my luggage. I so gonna miss you guys for the next 11 days. Luckily, my work requires me to be on MSN so you guys should still be able to see me online every now and then.

    In case you guys didn't know, the time zone in Korea is GMT+9 which means Korea is one hour later than Singapore. Waking up at 9am in Korea will means 8am Singapore time. Sian!

    I'll be touching down Singapore on the 22nd Nov eh.. wait, (grab my itinerary) yeah.. 10:05pm. After collecting luggage, clearing customs, I should reach home around 11:30 to 12 midnight. Hope I won't be too tired to join you guys for clubbing. Hahaha!

    Ok, going to take my dinner and see you guys on MSN real soon.

    Ciaoz...

    [8:30 pm]