Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Sunday, 30 November 2008

    Goodbye Nokia

    Was out with Jaron to shop for phone today. He switch from Nokia after so many years and got this really nice Sony Ericsson X1 which costs $898. Due to the frustration my Nokia N73 gave me, I decide to stop it once and for all. I'm actually so pissed with my phone that I switch to Sony Ericsson as well. Yeah, I admit it was more of an impulsive decision but I just can't stand having to delete all my inbox and sent messages in order just to add one more name on my phone book (Yes, it's THAT bad).

    Anyway, Starhub posted me this $100 voucher and I trade in that N73 for another 100 bucks. Paid $198 after a $200 discount. Got home happily and begin to install the PC suite and media management application. PC suite works fine but for some reason, the media management application keep giving me an error when I tried to run it. Tried everything but to no avail. Argh!!!

    Oh yeah, I realize the photos taken aren't as clear as my N73 though. So much for a brand that manufacture cameras. I hope I won't regret my decision though. SMS is tough due to the sudden change in the keypad layout but I guess it's just a matter of time to get used to it.

    Nevertheless, it's still a nice looking sleek and slim phone to me...

    [2:06 am]