Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Sunday, 9 November 2008

    Done up my room

    Finally, I more or less finished everything that I wanted to do for my room.
    Spend the entire weekend on it.

    Saturday
    - Painted 4 walls and the ceiling white x 2 coats
    - Painted my bathroom door dark brown
    - Nearly died of exhaustion

    Sunday
    - Painted my bedroom door dark brown
    - Got contractor to install the following:

    i. Curtain rod with 3 brackets
    ii. 2 x wall shelves
    iii. 4 x weird-shaped mirrors

    Everything requires drilling and the mirrors were the hardest to install because each corner is drilled and require very precise measurements.

    Anyway, I googled for handyman service last evening and got this guy to came over at 4pm earlier. A total of 26 drill holes but everything was done within 2 hours. I paid $100 for his service which I thought it's quite reasonable.
    (For your info, ikea is charging me $5 per hole excluding $30 transport and 6% installation charges).

    Anyway, this is how my room looks like now...




    I like the mirror alot though!

    Anyway, JJ new duet song with Cai Zhuo Yan titled 小酒窝 is nice...
    Tired and hungry, going for my rest liao.

    Go.. going... gone....

    [7:59 pm]