Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Wednesday, 19 November 2008

    When the cold gets colder

    Day 8/11

    The temperature decides to drop even lower today. -___-"

    It was around minus 5 degrees during 12noon slowing decreasing to around minus 7 in the evening. Gues what? I actually walked out of my hotel wearing a long sleeve tee and my beige A&F jacket (which isn't really that thick).

    It was actually bearable except that my ears decide to hurt after like 5 minutes. Thank god, my jacket comes with a hood so I was walking down the street with my hood on and everyone looking at me with weird stares. Apparently, everyone was in their winter apparel except me. Even my meeting partners were shocked when they realize I didn't had my winter coat with me. Hahaha.

    Anyway, as usual, left my hotel at 10ish and was out for meetings whole day, we actually went to a cyber cafe with our meeting partners after dinner and played games. We started with FPS and I totally sucks in it. Lost 3 consecutive rounds and got giddy due to motion sickness. I gave up and went for my smoke. Went on to play Starcraft and this time, we played 5 times and I won all of them. Hahaha. The korean guys were impressed complimenting that I have improved alot as compared to last year (which I lost every single round).

    My lips are drying fast even though I keep reminding myself to apply and reapply lip balm every now and then. Luckily, this work trip is coming to an end. So far, this trip has been fruitful. I hope the remaining meetings will be as great.

    Cheers to me for working so hard!

    Cheers!!!

    [10:50 pm]