|
|||||||||||||||||||
|
Tuesday, 18 November 2008
Frozen Tuna Day 7/11 The stupid temperature drop drastically today. It was so freaking cold in the morning at about minus 5 degrees rising to about 2 degrees during 12noon and falling back to 0 degrees in the evening. -_-" Anyway, it has been a long day, met up with 5 different companies since 9am till about 7pm. Had breakfast meeting, lunch meeting and dinner meeting. Didn't take any pics today as all my 3 meals are done over meetings. Had raw frozen tuna for dinner at this tuna restaurant. Unlike Singapore, all their sashimi are frozen. It's quite affordable though. Free-flow tuna sashimi at around US$22 per pax. Don't ask me why they got no salmon (which I prefer over tuna). My nose & ears were literally numb as I was walking back from the subway station to the hotel which took about 10 minutes. Anyway, this hotel that I'm in has a gym which is free for their guests. I'm going for a short work-out session later. Another day is gone, 3 more working days to go. I hope the weather is not going to get any more colder... Oh yeah, intro you guys a song (current 1st track in my imeem playlist) which I like by 潘裕文 titled 夏雨诗. [7:29 pm] |
||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||