Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Monday, 17 November 2008

    Blue Monday

    Day 6/11

    Woke up at 8:30 this morning, wash up and headed for breakfast at 9:30 followed by meeting in this office from 11 to 5:30. I was so bored through-out the session coz the entire meeting doesn't really involve me. Was doing my own work most of the time, so much for Monday blues...

    Anyway, we headed to another dinner appointment at this really posh restaurant. Had champagne and 2 very nice red wine (which I didn't know how to appreciate). Only know one of them is this 1999 bottle which is not very cheap.



    We were the first to reach and I took the above pic while waiting for them to arrive.

    Didn't take any more pics after that because the dinner consists of my CEO, myself , a CEO and Director of a big company and 2 very senior staffs of another even bigger company. I'm not going to look silly by snapping here and there.

    Had this set dinner which to me looks better than it taste. I mean it's nice but it look nicer. Wasn't too expensive at around US$50 though. I'm sure the price for those wine were much more steeper.

    Got back to the hotel and did some push-ups as I have been missing out my gym for the entire week. Anyway, 4 more working days to go. I'm seriously counting down every time I blog as that will means another day closer to home sweet home.

    Long day tomorrow as I'm meeting 5 other companies with my first breakfast meeting at 9am. I hope I can sleep early tonight.


    [9:46 pm]