Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Monday, 10 November 2008

    Back aching

    Didn't manage to sleep well these few days. I guess it's probably due to my backache again. However, this time round, the aching seems to be at a different position. I wondered if it's due to me hurting my back due to wrong body posture when using the gym machines. Hope I will be able to sleep well enough during my Korea trip. I'm so gonna miss my new room.

    Yes, I'm flying down to Korea for a total of 11 days tomorrow midnight. I will be back in SG on 22 Nov and hope that I can make in time to attend Jaron's birthday celebration (if there's one). Jaron, sorry that I don't have time to buy your birthday pressie. Will get it when I'm back yeah? Meanwhile, please don't miss me too much... Lol!

    I finally manage to find out the title of the song which I like. It's "So Much More" by Paige Williams. However, I only manage to find the Almighty radio edit mix. Tried to search for the Almighty Mix (which is the longer version of the radio edit) but to no avail.

    Oh yeah, I have finally taken a picture of my new office room.

    Tada!!!




    Yeah, I know it's damn empty but I really don need anything else in order for me to work. In fact, I can work as long as I have my notebook and Internet access.

    Maybe all I'm lacking is a Osim uSpace which is retailing at SGD$8,900.00. Hmm...

    [1:37 pm]