Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Saturday, 18 October 2008

    Weird dream strikes again

    I was a relief teacher in a primary school. I was in this class and all of them were playing musical instruments. (Think those band in secondary school).

    I was listening closely to what they are playing and whenever someone played wrongly, I will shout for them to repeat. After repeating for a few times, it got worse and worse and I shouted to all of them to stop. The whole class suddenly quiet down.

    I was scolding and scolding when suddenly, I broke my voice while I was shouting and the students start laughing. I got angrier and turn to one girl and ask if she find it's funny which she replied yes. I give her a light slap on her face and the whole class quiet down again.

    After awhile, this guy who seems like someone from MOE step into the class and ask for the form teacher. For some reason, the form teacher was around and was being questioned about slapping the girl. I proceed to tell that guy it was me who slapped the student.

    The guy then asked me to follow him for investigation saying that the girl has complained to her family. He also told me that based on similar case, the chance of getting my teacher license revoked is 90%. I told him that I'm prepared to lose my teaching license though I still insist I wasn't in the wrong.

    We waited and waited and suddenly, I heard a guy's voice shouting towards us. Turn around, I saw my cousin and this girl happen to be my cousin's niece. Seeing that it was me, my cousin immediately beat and scold his niece for being rude to me in a very harsh manner. He didn't even ask for any explanation and immediately assume that it was his niece who's at fault.

    To cut the story short, the case was closed and I didn't lost my teach license. I then saw the girl and was trying to talk to her when I woke up... -__-"

    After this dream, I don't think I will ever be a teacher...

    [10:41 am]