|
|||||||||||||||||||
|
Friday, 17 October 2008
Weekend mood already Anyone knows what happen to my "Older Posts" link which used to be at the end of my blog page? It just vanish one fine day without me realizing it... or was it never there since day one? It's a friday and I got no mood to work. Going to bugis to collect my pants, jeans and berms later. Hope they look and fit nicely after the alteration. Body abit aching due to gym yesterday. Increase my weight to 130 on the chest press machine. To think that I start with only 70 during the first time on that machine. Sunday is going to be a busy day for me. Need to go home to clear and clean up the room which I will be shifting in soon. Going to throw away most of the old furniture and repaint the room. Tons of work to do. Wendy and Baby are going to have a mini celebration with Kino over dinner later at Bugis. Still considering whether to go or not. There's going to be a another dinner organized by Dontris for the birthday boys tomorrow. Which one should I go? Hmm... [2:22 pm] |
||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||