Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Tuesday, 21 October 2008

    Temper on the rise

    I have been very impatient on the road recently. Have been cursing at drivers who either drive so slowly, hesitate when changing lane, can't keep their car/van/taxi/bus in their own lane or kia si drivers who don't dare to filter out into the main road when the approaching car is like so far away (Even I'm confident to turn out though I'm behind him/her).

    I dunno what's happening to my temper. I don't get angry or pissed on anythign else though. Only get pissed when I'm on the road. Maybe it's inherited from my dad. He's also another one who always cursed when he bump into a lousy driver.

    Had to be in office wear tomorrow as there's going to be 2 overseas guests coming. Jumbo again. I'm like so sick of their crabs. Have not been touching the crabs for the last few meals. Suppose to go gym tomorrow because I forgot to bring out my gym bag this morning as I was late for my dental appt. Cost me another 40 bucks for the regular checkup.

    Headed to this optic shop to test my eye sight. I purposely wore my specs instead of my contacts as instructed. Brought my 2 new pairs of lenses along so that I can change them but after checking, it seems that my degrees are the same. The lady then tell me that the blur vision I had during driving is probably due to Astigmatism. Either I change to a way-much-more expensive disposable lenses or I have to switch to those permanent lenses or I just live with it.

    Verdict? I have to just live with it lor.. Have to watch my budget, what to do. Just hope that I will get my full pay real soon in time to come. Life has been so pathetic for me for the past 1 year. I have never been so thrify before in my entire life. I long for the days where I don't have to think twice about buying something I like. Its ok, I believe God is watching over us. May the company prosper soonest possible.

    Long weekend is coming. I forsee tons of fun. Jio-ed gary and gang to del mar. I miss it so much. Miss the sun, the tanning bed, the wading pool, the fries and most importantly, the music...

    [10:46 pm]