|
|||||||||||||||||||
|
Sunday, 19 October 2008
Poor Wendy Seems that my previous entry have caused quite a fair bit of misunderstanding. I mentioned in my post that Wendy and Baby are going to have a mini celebration with Kino over dinner later at Bugis. I begin to receive strange questions from people around me. Anyway, to clear up any misunderstandings. Baby is the name of this beautiful gal who always club with us. Don't ask me why I don't call her by her real name. Everyone in the group including her best friend Wendy call her baby . I don't think anyone of us knows her real name anyway. Anyway, heard from Gary that Wendy lost her key tag last nite and her bag was gone when she went to find at the baggage counter. Gary mention that she has to go and re-apply her working permit. Poor gal, Hope she manage to settle all her documentations soon, I curse the person who stole her bag to lost his or her own bag plus wallet and hp too... [3:17 pm] |
||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||