Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Wednesday, 22 October 2008

    Nice piano version of Jay's song



    Watching this video brings back alot of memories. How I wanted to learn piano in primary school, how I got dinstinction for my grade 1 theory, how I skip theory and only concentrate on my practical. It's been a long long time since I have touched a piano or my yamaha keyboard. I guess my fingers are all rusty now. My friends and relatives used to tell me that I have a talent in music because I can just play out any melody without much effort.

    It gradually lead to me composing a few songs which I think only a handful of my friends hear before. Gone are these days where I sit down with my guitar on my lap in front of my musical keyboard writing down melody and filling up lyrics.

    Maybe one day, I will have a chance to sit down in front of a pinao and start playing again. Maybe...

    [5:07 pm]