|
|||||||||||||||||||
|
Friday, 24 October 2008
Kino's birthday dinner at Golden Mile Just got back from dinner with Kino and gang. Had steamboat with Hainanese chicken rice at Golden Mile Tower. Dinner was fun with lotsa laughter, craps and bitchings. It wasn't cheap though. There's 12 of us and it costs $336. I seriously think that they are way over priced. Each person costing $30, we could have gone to a much nicer steamboat, not to forget that their steamboat is NOT free flow. Anyway, for some reason, our dear snowbelle was so tired. Can't imagine he actually doze off sitting down. ROFL!!! I'm so sure he's going to hate me for this pic... Haha! Just shifted to Gary's room since Dina & Dawn are coming back tonight. Spent 2 hours tidying up the entire place. I'm so shagged now. Anyway, shifting home at the end of this month. Lastly, it's Kino's official birthday today. Happy Birthday to dearest Alvinkino! Stay handsome, cute, young and suave yeah? I need a shower badly. Gone... [12:28 am] |
||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||