Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Saturday, 25 October 2008

    I was poached

    Just got back from dinner with a korean who was residing in the states. He recently setup a new company who has operations in Singapore. End of the dinner, he said something which shocked me. One of his primary agenda for coming over this time is that he wants me to join his setup and be part of the founder team. He even promised me an equity state in the company. Anyway, he ask me to think about it as he know I have been with the team for coming 6 years already.

    I don't think I'm gonna leave this team of mine. I'm too attached to it and with my current flexibility, I don't think I can find a similar job anywhere else. Oh.. did I mention that I'm going to have my own office room soon. Few days back, my CEO told me that he will be transferring me to one of the 2 empty rooms. There are total of 4 rooms in my office. I will be in one of them soon. =)

    For no reason, I was down with flu again this afternoon in office. Pop one yellow flu tablet at 2 and went to meet the korean guy at 4. I was so drowsy throughout our talks and dinner. After sending him back to his apartment (owned by one of his angel investor), I went back to mom's place to send my weekly laundry. End up sleeping on the sofa for 1 hour plus. Could tell that mom was abit heart pain to see me being so tired. Anyway, I'm shifting back home next weekend. Mom is so happy about it.

    I didn't gym at all this week. Forgot to bring my gym bag on Tues, had to entertain 3 koreans on Wed and went for Kino's dinner last nite. Today, I brought along my bag thinking I could swing by Safra TPY after dinner but ended up, we ended late and I was to drowsy to work out.

    Nevertheless, it's a eventful week for me. October is ending, 2 more months to year end. I just wish this year to be over as fast as possible and hope next year is going to be a much better year for me. Been through a series of downs this year. I'm glad I'm adaptive and strong enough to pull through.

    Nothing much can bring me down anyway. Haha!

    [12:32 am]