Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Wednesday, 29 October 2008

    Happy Wednesday

    I got back my thumb drive le. Was telling my colleagues about how I lost it, was telling her my boss ask me to tighten my chair in darkness during the blackout when she suddenly said. "Did you left it in the tool box?"

    I immediately went to check and true enough, it's in the tool box. Hahahaha!!
    Happy! No need to listen to radio station anymore. I still prefer my progressive house tracks.

    For some reason, I start to develop rashes on my lower back few hours ago. I'm suspecting my mum did not rinse this tee of mine thoroughly enough, maybe some soap residue or what... I always have sensitive skin and this rash is making me scratching my back like crazy earlier. Maybe I should go back early today.

    Anyway, I just shifted most of my stuff into my new office room. The only items left on my existing desk are my notebook, mouse and mousepad. That's because I need a new long LAN cable in my room which there isn't any at the moment. Need my technical guy to clamp one for me soon. Will officially shift in once my LAN cable is ready.

    [4:16 pm]