|
|||||||||||||||||||
|
Monday, 6 October 2008
Granny resting in peace Finally got back from Mandai collumbarium with everything settled. Was there in the morning for the cremation. Seeing granny for the last time through the coffin glass, we can only watch helplessly at the observation hall as the coffin was wheeled down the path to begin the cremation. Mum was crying so badly as she has been the one who has been taking care of granny ever since granny was ill. I held on to her and ensure she's in good hands. Came back home for lunch and return for the ash collection after 2 hours. Each of us pick up a piece of her remains and placed it in her urn. We then went to choose a nice spot for granny. After placing the urn at the chosen spot, I'm glad that granny is finally resting well in her new house. I'm sure granny is watching over us now in heaven. Granny, please bless us with health and peace. I will miss you forever. Love [4:28 pm] |
||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||