|
|||||||||||||||||||
|
Monday, 27 October 2008
Fun weekend Today is a public holiday but here I'm in office working. Sleepy sleepy because I slept at 6am for the past 2 nights. The queue outside PH was so freaking long. Met up Jeric at 10:30 and Cal trying hard to help us cut queue but due to overwhelming of crowd and his big group of friends and colleagues, we still have to wait. Anyway, I saw Ah Zhen and he managed to get me and Jeric in after awhile. It was like a big reunion, saw so many old friends. Dance and dance, Cal keep pulling me up the podium. It's so squeezy and hot but everyone was having fun shaking and dancing. I broke an amazing record. Due to the crazy crowd, everyone was texting everyone. I actually received 60 SMSes from 11pm till 5am. It was like 10 SMSes every hour or 1 SMS every 6 minutes. Even Leo was asking how come I'm like so busy throughout the nite... Poor Keith was stuck outside the queue and had to open one bottle in order to get in fast. Saw my hairstylist, Robin and his group of friends. They were telling me that they actually queued for 3 hours before they got it. Ken and Eliza went back early. Me, Keith, Dina & Dawn stayed all the way and we finally got home about 5ish. All in all, it was a fun nite... [1:56 pm] |
||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||