Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Wednesday, 3 September 2008

    Weird dream again

    Just woke up from a weird dream...

    I dreamt that I was parking my car illegally near my house to buy food. As I was about to get back on car to leave, a gal came over and tell me to leave quietly as there are traffic officers around waiting for me to drive my car away and issue summon to me. (Don't ask me why they can't issue summon straight away).

    So I was trying to leave the place slowly when I suddenly saw Jaron's car parked a few steps down the road. I immediately stop beside and ask him what was he doing here. Suddenly, I hear voices shouting from somewhere and 2 officers clad in white was running towards us. I immediately get off the car and start running. As I was running, I could heard that gal encouraging me to run as fast as possible. I then ran and ran and as I was running through my block's void deck. The same thing happen again. I realize I can fly and just like a bird, I got higher and higher within seconds and looking down, I saw the 2 officers stopping at my block looking around panting hard. I landed on my block's rooftop and I woke up.... -_____-"

    Has been dreaming alot lately thus depriving me of good rest but I can't remember most of them when I woke up in the morning unless I woke up immediately or within seconds after the dream (just like what I describe above). My eyes are getting darker and darker by the day...

    Oh yeah Dina, care to decipher my dream for me?
    It's 9:35am as I type this, I'm surprised to wake up so early (maybe due to the dream).
    Time to prepare for work.

    Away and gone...

    [9:24 am]