Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Wednesday, 10 September 2008

    Turning 30...

    Nothing much happen recently. It's basically the same routine for me everyday. Work, gym, dinner, home, music, sleep. Was at KM8 on last sunday but didn't really like it. Prefer del mar with it's comfy bed, pool and progressive music.

    Next week is going to be a busy week for me. Having an exhibition and I'm sure I'll be so tired after the whole thing. Hope that company's sales will increase after all the exposure. I need to go Korea in mid November again. Hope to get more leads and contracts in return.

    Something happened to Jaron and I really hope both of them will stay strong. You can always remain as friends if relationship doesn't turn out well. I know it's easier said than done but don't worry, your friends are there to catch you should you fall. You guys will never be alone. =)

    Have been having headache which only hurts one side lately. Panadol does help but I don't think I wanna get addicted to popping pills whenever it hurts. Perhaps I'm thinking too much, perhaps...

    4 more days to my birthday. Turning 30 soon, looking back, my mindset has changed alot. I have learn alot from my past relationships especially the latest one. It has been the most beautiful story with no doubt. I never regret a single bit. Though it's over now, I will still choose to have it if I were to turn back time and choose again. I will never forget those sweet memories. Thanks once again for everything you have done for me.

    This weekend is going to be fun. Thanks to all my buddies who stand by me all these while. I just can't imagine my life without you guys. You know who you are, love you guys to the max!!

    [12:15 am]