Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Monday, 15 September 2008

    Birthday Celebration

    Had a great birthday celebration from Saturday noon to Sunday morning. Thanks to Jaron who manage to took over the beautiful chalet at NSRCC. It's the most beautiful chalet that I had ever stayed in my life though.

    Thanks to everyone who took the time to came down for the mini celebration. Thanks alot for the pressies and angbaos. Thanks to Gary, Cindy and Imran for helping with me the groceries shopping. As usual, we bought too much food and only managed to finish like half of it. -__-"

    It was fun bbqing, crapping, joking and playing with the light sticks. At twelve midnight sharp, I made my wishes, blew the candles and dear Cindy decide to ruin the entire cake by shuffing it directly on my face. Imran then decide to decorate my face with all the creams and being the nice guy, I sat there quietly for them to finish their artwork.

    After washing up came the finale. Cindy, our bartender for the night decide to whip up her concoction which consists of XO, Ortah, Champaigne, Red wine etc. Being sporty, I finished up that entire cup only to realise Kino has another glass ready for me. I ended up drinking it up and got so drunk that I puked for like 3 -4 times and only managed to fall asleep after I have threw up all the alcohol.

    Anyway, thanks once again to everyone who make this celebration possible. Here's some pictures which I took.. ^ ^










    [2:49 am]