|
|||||||||||||||||||
|
Friday, 22 August 2008
I'm sick Was very sick since I woke up on Tuesday. Started with a very bad case of running nose, pop a yellow pill before heading to work but seems like got no effect. Nose still running like tap water, took another pill and tried to take a rest in the pantry but still feeling terrible. Went home early and this time tried another flu tablet before sleeping. Woke up on Wednesday feeling worse with a sore throat. No choice so headed down to my family clinic at AMK. Got the medications and guess Anti-biotics still works best. However, it makes my whole body like jelly. Totally no strength at all. Slept the whole day, Alan came over and cooked scallap porridge for everyone. Nice nice nice.. Thanks Alan!! Feel better when I woke up this morning though not fully recovered. For some reason, the cough decides to come and through-out the whole day, I kept coughing. Went tampiness mall for movie with Jaron and Alan after work. Show was funny and at least, it divert my attention. Came back and took medicine again. Have to complete the whole course of the Anti-biotics. Hope I will be fully recovered by tomorrow. Really don't wish to spend the whole weekend in bed. [1:44 am] |
||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||