Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Monday, 4 August 2008

    The hardest thing to do...

    05 Jun 2006 - 03 Aug 2008

    Thank you for the past 1154 days...

    This is for my peoples
    Who just lost somebody
    Your best friend, your baby
    Your man or your lady
    Put your hand way up high
    We will never say bye
    No, no, no

    Mamas, daddies, sisters, brothers
    Friends and cousins
    This is for my peoples
    Who lost their grandmothers
    Lift your head to the sky
    Cause we will never say bye

    As a child there were them times
    I didn't get it
    But you kept me in line
    I didn't know why
    You didn't show up sometimes
    On Sunday mornings and I missed you
    But I'm glad we talked through

    All them grown folk things
    Separation brings
    You never let me know it
    You never let it show
    Because you loved me and obviously
    There's so much more left to say
    If you were with me today
    Face to face

    I never knew I could hurt like this
    And everyday life goes on I wish
    I could talk to you for a while
    Miss you but I try not to cry
    As time goes by

    And it's true that you've
    Reached a better place
    Still I'd give the world to see your face
    And be right here next to you
    But it's like you're gone too soon
    Now the hardest thing to do is say

    Bye bye
    Bye bye, bye bye, bye bye
    Bye bye, bye bye, bye bye
    Bye bye, bye bye, bye bye
    Bye bye

    You never got a chance to see
    How good I've done
    And you never got to
    See me back at number one
    I wish that you were here
    To celebrate together
    I wish that we could
    Spend the holidays together

    I remember when you used to
    Tuck me in at night
    With the teddy bear you gave me
    That I held so tight
    I thought you were so strong
    You'd make it through whatever
    It's so hard to accept the fact
    You're gone forever

    I never knew I could hurt like this
    And everyday life goes on I wish
    I could talk to you for a while
    Miss you but I try not to cry
    As time goes by

    And it's true that you've
    Reached a better place
    Still I'd give the world to see your face
    And be right here next to you
    But it's like you're gone too soon
    Now the hardest thing to do is say

    Bye bye
    Bye bye, bye bye, bye bye
    Bye bye, bye bye, bye bye
    Bye bye, bye bye, bye bye
    Bye bye

    This is for my peoples
    Who just lost somebody
    Your best friend, your baby
    Your man or your lady
    Put your hand way up high
    We will never say bye

    Mamas, daddies, sisters, brothers
    Friends and cousins
    This is for my peoples
    Who lost their grandmothers
    Lift your head to the sky
    Cause we will never say bye, bye.

    I never knew I could hurt like this
    And everyday life goes on I wish
    I could talk to you for a while
    Miss you but I try not to cry
    As time goes by

    And it's true that you've
    Reached a better place
    Still I'd give the world to see your face
    And be right here next to you
    But it's like you're gone too soon
    Now the hardest thing to do is say

    Bye bye
    Bye bye, bye bye, bye bye
    Bye bye, bye bye, bye bye
    Bye bye, bye bye, bye bye
    Bye bye


    [12:31 pm]