Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Sunday, 3 August 2008

    The closure of the chapter

    It's time to close another chapter of my life. Have been thinking alot and somehow, everything has changed, what used to make me happy and smile has vanished. No matter how I tried, when it's gone, it's gone.. I'm tired le. I try to be as understanding as possible when you are busy with work but in the end, all I end up isn't appreciation but depreciation.

    Anyway, I make up my mind when I asked you the two questions which you replied postively during our way back. I don't even feel sad because frankly speaking, I'm expecting it to come and maybe perhaps I have totally given up at that moment of time.

    Trust takes two parties to build. Unfortunately, I realize that no matter how much you trust the other person, if you are not getting back trust in return no matter what you do, then this person isn't worthy of you having a relationship. It's too tiring and hurting. Ain't relationship supposed to be happy and bliss? Why has it evolve into stress and burden suddenly.

    It took years for my ex to understand this. All I can say is I always try my best to be the best bf but it seems that everyone is always looking for the perfect bf. Compared me with the rest of your ex, I may not be the best but I'm certain I fare way past better than majority of them. Unfortunately, it's you who decide to ruin it.

    My life han't been happy and I hope happiness will come back to me soon. Promise that you will stay happy too. Good luck with your work and work hard for your dream car..

    I'm very willing to still stay as good friends if you are fine with it. :)

    Cindy Alan & Dior, more Cafe Del Mar please.... I really freaking enjoyed it. More more more!!

    [10:55 am]