|
|||||||||||||||||||
|
Tuesday, 29 July 2008
Unknown mobile number Got a stupid SMS from an unknown number who suddenly text "How are you?" yesterday. Pass the message to Baby followed by replying a "Who is this?" back to that person. However, no more message other that. Tried calling that number but no answer... The number is XXXXXXX (I already know who liao). Baby tried contacting this person today and realise this person actually knows Baby's name too. Anyway, this irritating SMS is getting on my nerves. Whoever knows who's the owner of this mobile number, kindly sms me and tell me who the hell he/she is. To that person, if you don't even dare to let me know who you are, don't bother sending a fucking SMS to me. I don't freaking care who you are and I simply loathe people like you. Go get a life and stop texting me such stupid SMS... Thanks Alston for the great help.. [11:58 pm] |
||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||